- Making http requests using okhttp
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- findViewById (Activity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- Table (com.google.common.collect)
A collection that associates an ordered pair of keys, called a row key and a
column key, with a sing
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Notification (javax.management)
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- Join (org.hibernate.mapping)
- Best IntelliJ plugins