- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Connection (java.sql)
A connection represents a link from a Java application to a database. All SQL
statements and results
- DecimalFormat (java.text)
A concrete subclass of NumberFormat that formats decimal numbers. It has a
variety of features desig
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Top plugins for WebStorm