- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Proxy (java.net)
This class represents proxy server settings. A created instance of Proxy stores
a type and an addres
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- SQLException (java.sql)
An exception that indicates a failed JDBC operation. It provides the following
information about pro
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions