- Finding current android device location
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- InputStream (java.io)
A readable source of bytes.Most clients will use input streams that read data
from the file system (
- RandomAccessFile (java.io)
Allows reading from and writing to a file in a random-access manner. This is
different from the uni-
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- PhpStorm for WordPress