- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- setContentView (Activity)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Date (java.sql)
A class which can consume and produce dates in SQL Date format. Dates are
represented in SQL as yyyy
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- Best IntelliJ plugins