- Making http post requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- setContentView (Activity)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- Graphics2D (java.awt)
This Graphics2D class extends the Graphics class to provide more sophisticated
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- ResourceBundle (java.util)
ResourceBundle is an abstract class which is the superclass of classes which
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization