- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Annotation (javassist.bytecode.annotation)
The annotation structure.An instance of this class is returned bygetAnnotations() in AnnotationsAttr
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin
- 21 Best Atom Packages for 2021