- Finding current android device location
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Selector (java.nio.channels)
A controller for the selection of SelectableChannel objects. Selectable channels
can be registered w
- List (java.util)
An ordered collection (also known as a sequence). The user of this interface has
precise control ove
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions