- Reactive rest calls using spring rest template
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getSystemService (Context)
- putExtra (Intent)
- Runnable (java.lang)
Represents a command that can be executed. Often used to run code in a different
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Github Copilot alternatives