- Start an intent from android
- setContentView (Activity)
- putExtra (Intent)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Map (java.util)
A Map is a data structure consisting of a set of keys and values in which each
key is mapped to a si
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- HttpServletRequest (javax.servlet.http)
Extends the javax.servlet.ServletRequest interface to provide request
information for HTTP servlets.
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Top plugins for Android Studio