- Start an intent from android
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Arrays (java.util)
This class contains various methods for manipulating arrays (such as sorting and
searching). This cl
- Vector (java.util)
Vector is an implementation of List, backed by an array and synchronized. All
optional operations in
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- 14 Best Plugins for Eclipse