- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Thread (java.lang)
A thread is a thread of execution in a program. The Java Virtual Machine allows
an application to ha
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- BoxLayout (javax.swing)
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Github Copilot alternatives