- Making http post requests using okhttp
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- Rectangle (java.awt)
A Rectangle specifies an area in a coordinate space that is enclosed by the
Rectangle object's top-
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Join (org.hibernate.mapping)
- CodeWhisperer alternatives