- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getSystemService (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- setContentView (Activity)
- MalformedURLException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a program attempts to create an URL from an
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Notification (javax.management)
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization