- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- findViewById (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- Calendar (java.util)
Calendar is an abstract base class for converting between a Date object and a
set of integer fields
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- StringTokenizer (java.util)
Breaks a string into tokens; new code should probably use String#split.>
// Legacy code:
- Response (javax.ws.rs.core)
Defines the contract between a returned instance and the runtime when an
application needs to provid
- Top plugins for Android Studio