- Start an intent from android
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- TreeSet (java.util)
TreeSet is an implementation of SortedSet. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are support
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions