- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- startActivity (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- FileOutputStream (java.io)
An output stream that writes bytes to a file. If the output file exists, it can
be replaced or appen
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Semaphore (java.util.concurrent)
A counting semaphore. Conceptually, a semaphore maintains a set of permits. Each
#acquire blocks if
- ZipFile (java.util.zip)
This class provides random read access to a zip file. You pay more to read the
zip file's central di
- Top plugins for WebStorm