- Making http post requests using okhttp
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- startActivity (Activity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- Component (java.awt)
A component is an object having a graphical representation that can be displayed
on the screen and t
- InputStreamReader (java.io)
A class for turning a byte stream into a character stream. Data read from the
source input stream is
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions