- Making http requests using okhttp
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Semaphore (java.util.concurrent)
A counting semaphore. Conceptually, a semaphore maintains a set of permits. Each
#acquire blocks if
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- Github Copilot alternatives