- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Connection (java.sql)
A connection represents a link from a Java application to a database. All SQL
statements and results
- Timer (java.util)
Timers schedule one-shot or recurring TimerTask for execution. Prefer
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- JFileChooser (javax.swing)
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization