- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- setContentView (Activity)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- Graphics2D (java.awt)
This Graphics2D class extends the Graphics class to provide more sophisticated
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Format (java.text)
The base class for all formats. This is an abstract base class which specifies
the protocol for clas
- Vector (java.util)
Vector is an implementation of List, backed by an array and synchronized. All
optional operations in
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization