- Making http requests using okhttp
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- InputStream (java.io)
A readable source of bytes.Most clients will use input streams that read data
from the file system (
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- SimpleDateFormat (java.text)
Formats and parses dates in a locale-sensitive manner. Formatting turns a Date
into a String, and pa
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- ZipFile (java.util.zip)
This class provides random read access to a zip file. You pay more to read the
zip file's central di
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Top PhpStorm plugins