- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Date (java.sql)
A class which can consume and produce dates in SQL Date format. Dates are
represented in SQL as yyyy
- Format (java.text)
The base class for all formats. This is an abstract base class which specifies
the protocol for clas
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Top Vim plugins