- Start an intent from android
- putExtra (Intent)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- RandomAccessFile (java.io)
Allows reading from and writing to a file in a random-access manner. This is
different from the uni-
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook Extensions