- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- getSystemService (Context)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- URL (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Locator that identifies the location of an Internet resource
as specified by RFC
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Reflections (org.reflections)
Reflections one-stop-shop objectReflections scans your classpath, indexes the
metadata, allows you t
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions