- Start an intent from android
- setContentView (Activity)
- putExtra (Intent)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Date (java.sql)
A class which can consume and produce dates in SQL Date format. Dates are
represented in SQL as yyyy
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Top plugins for Android Studio