- Start an intent from android
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- putExtra (Intent)
- Collection (java.util)
Collection is the root of the collection hierarchy. It defines operations on
data collections and t
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Reference (javax.naming)
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Top plugins for Android Studio