- Making http requests using okhttp
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- FileWriter (java.io)
A specialized Writer that writes to a file in the file system. All write
requests made by calling me
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- ResourceBundle (java.util)
ResourceBundle is an abstract class which is the superclass of classes which
- Vector (java.util)
Vector is an implementation of List, backed by an array and synchronized. All
optional operations in
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- 14 Best Plugins for Eclipse