- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- startActivity (Activity)
- HttpServer (com.sun.net.httpserver)
This class implements a simple HTTP server. A HttpServer is bound to an IP
address and port number a
- ServerSocket (java.net)
This class represents a server-side socket that waits for incoming client
connections. A ServerSocke
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- ResourceBundle (java.util)
ResourceBundle is an abstract class which is the superclass of classes which
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization