- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Date (java.util)
A specific moment in time, with millisecond precision. Values typically come
- UUID (java.util)
UUID is an immutable representation of a 128-bit universally unique identifier
(UUID). There are mul
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This
- CodeWhisperer alternatives