- Making http requests using okhttp
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- TreeMap (java.util)
Walk the nodes of the tree left-to-right or right-to-left. Note that in
descending iterations, next
- JTable (javax.swing)
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- Github Copilot alternatives