- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getSystemService (Context)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Reference (javax.naming)
- FileUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General file manipulation utilities. Facilities are provided in the following
areas: * writing to a
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization