- Finding current android device location
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- startActivity (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- Github Copilot alternatives