- Making http post requests using okhttp
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- Color (java.awt)
The Color class is used to encapsulate colors in the default sRGB color space or
colors in arbitrary
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- 21 Best Atom Packages for 2021