- Start an intent from android
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- findViewById (Activity)
- Container (java.awt)
A generic Abstract Window Toolkit(AWT) container object is a component that can
contain other AWT co
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Best plugins for Eclipse