- Making http post requests using okhttp
- findViewById (Activity)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- HttpURLConnection (java.net)
An URLConnection for HTTP (RFC 2616 [http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616]) used
to send and receive d
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- Best IntelliJ plugins