- Making http requests using okhttp
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Map (java.util)
A Map is a data structure consisting of a set of keys and values in which each
key is mapped to a si
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Top 17 Plugins for Android Studio