- Start an intent from android
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getSystemService (Context)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- ResultSet (java.sql)
An interface for an object which represents a database table entry, returned as
the result of the qu
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- LinkedHashMap (java.util)
LinkedHashMap is an implementation of Map that guarantees iteration order. All
optional operations a
- NoSuchElementException (java.util)
Thrown when trying to retrieve an element past the end of an Enumeration or
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Github Copilot alternatives