- Making http requests using okhttp
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- BasicDataSource (org.apache.commons.dbcp)
Basic implementation of javax.sql.DataSource that is configured via JavaBeans
properties. This is no
- CodeWhisperer alternatives