- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getContentResolver (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- ResultSet (java.sql)
An interface for an object which represents a database table entry, returned as
the result of the qu
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- JFileChooser (javax.swing)
- CodeWhisperer alternatives