- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- SortedMap (java.util)
A map that has its keys ordered. The sorting is according to either the natural
ordering of its keys
- Response (javax.ws.rs.core)
Defines the contract between a returned instance and the runtime when an
application needs to provid
- Best IntelliJ plugins