- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- startActivity (Activity)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- JButton (javax.swing)
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table
- Top plugins for Android Studio