- Finding current android device location
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSystemService (Context)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- String (java.lang)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Stack (java.util)
Stack is a Last-In/First-Out(LIFO) data structure which represents a stack of
objects. It enables u
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization