- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- putExtra (Intent)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- BasicDataSource (org.apache.commons.dbcp)
Basic implementation of javax.sql.DataSource that is configured via JavaBeans
properties. This is no
- Reflections (org.reflections)
Reflections one-stop-shop objectReflections scans your classpath, indexes the
metadata, allows you t
- Top Vim plugins