- Start an intent from android
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSystemService (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- Window (java.awt)
A Window object is a top-level window with no borders and no menubar. The
default layout for a windo
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Vector (java.util)
Vector is an implementation of List, backed by an array and synchronized. All
optional operations in
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Best plugins for Eclipse