- Finding current android device location
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- TreeSet (java.util)
TreeSet is an implementation of SortedSet. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are support
- AtomicInteger (java.util.concurrent.atomic)
An int value that may be updated atomically. See the java.util.concurrent.atomic
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin
- CodeWhisperer alternatives