- Making http post requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- List (java.util)
An ordered collection (also known as a sequence). The user of this interface has
precise control ove
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This
- Response (javax.ws.rs.core)
Defines the contract between a returned instance and the runtime when an
application needs to provid
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization