- Finding current android device location
- setContentView (Activity)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- BigDecimal (java.math)
An immutable arbitrary-precision signed decimal.A value is represented by an
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Map (java.util)
A Map is a data structure consisting of a set of keys and values in which each
key is mapped to a si
- ReentrantLock (java.util.concurrent.locks)
A reentrant mutual exclusion Lock with the same basic behavior and semantics as
the implicit monitor
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Top plugins for Android Studio