- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Vector (java.util)
Vector is an implementation of List, backed by an array and synchronized. All
optional operations in
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- 21 Best IntelliJ Plugins