- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- setContentView (Activity)
- putExtra (Intent)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- PrintWriter (java.io)
Wraps either an existing OutputStream or an existing Writerand provides
convenience methods for prin
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin
- Github Copilot alternatives